Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Letting things go. Hard? Easy?

I should be working but something is urging me to jot down a quick blog. As I sat this morning (around 4:30) in the dark house thinking of my plan of action (due to a truck breakdown) I had a calm. A calm I rarely had in these situations. I wasn't totally calm but something felt different. Then I read a couple of quick emails and I had one from a friend giving me a phone number I asked for. Then he went on to say he is having some problems at work this week but he has turned it over to Jesus and he is having a great week. After reading that I couldn't help but respond ( hopefully his email doesn't go "ding" - it was early). I basically said that was calm in the currant truck breakdown issue but now I am calmer. He is right. Turning it over to Jesus is what we should do. So letting things go. Hard? Easy? I think it is both. But I think turning it over to Jesus is not sitting back saying " OK Jesus you got it see ya later". But it is trysting that Jesus will see us through our trials. I say this a lot ( but don't always listen to myself). The outcome is going to be the outcome. But how we act through the situation is what affects us and others. This to me is a positive vs negative fight. So, among my issues today, I will give them 100 % of my self to work through and resolve. But I will TRY and I pray that I succeed in being calm. Because I know that Jesus is in my corner through trials. Large and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment