Monday, June 6, 2011

Camp

I dropped Madeline off at the carpool spot heading for Pine Lake Camp today. As I drove back to work I couldn't help thinking of the camp and how special it truly is. I don't think anyone can go to that place and not feel some special connection to something wonderful. And the longer you are their, the stronger the connection.
We often talk about the camp and memories from our times at camp. It is a special place and a wonderful gift from God. It is one of those places where you feel God around you. The pure nature of the place itself just reinforces how beautiful and awesome God is. You see His living examples everywhere at the camp. And it is a very peaceful place. If you've ever been you know what I am talking about. I can go on and on but just saying that the camp is an inspiring and breathtaking place just about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment