Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random thoughts

Since the blog is back ( hopefully I can keep it going), I may or may not go back to a structured deal. Example: I used to do Music Mondays. Quotes on Wednesday. Don't know. I might go back to that I might not.
Today all I have are some random thoughts. I have so much in my head but lately it is hard to get it out. It seems I have lots of thoughts or ideas in the shower. I need a waterproof pen and paper or a waterproof dry erase board. All you have in the shower is you, soap products, towel (unless you don't use one), manicure type stuff and water.

A while back we were watching Back To The Future and I realized that if you run across someone and they seem sort of in a hurry or sort of weird, it may be for a reason.

I'm thinking about doing that 30 Day Song Challenge I see on Facebook. Not sure but in the past I was working on trying to figure out my 100 top songs of all time. Talk about a challenge. I "may" get back on that. Or at least my 100 top albums. Still a lot of work.

Well that about all I got. Hope I didn't bore ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment