Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Wierd and the Wierder - Dreams

Within the last week, I have had 4 dreams that not only confused me, but downright terrified. I wouldn't call them nightmares, just weird dreams. And the terrible thing is 2 of the last 3 dreams, I can recall vividly. And another bad thing, all 4 had something to do with work (either work or someone from work).
The dream I had Monday night (6/27/11) and the dream I had Tuesday night (6/28/11) - I can tell you every detail of those dreams. The dream I had last night (6/29/11) - I could give you most of the details but some are sketchy.
So, do I try to interpret them? I would lean toward no but I would say if Joseph (from the Bible) lived next door to me, I would have to ask him about them.
So my quick thoughts....maybe I am having these dreams with people from work in them (note - there are many folks in my dreams - but someone from work seems to always interrupt me with a problem....WAIT that is reality!!!!!).....maybe I am having the dreams because it is an unconscious way to say goodbye to them. Maybe I will be leaving.....YYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Well, at any rate, last night's dream was not as vivid. Maybe that is a sign that the weird dreams are fading....
Sweet Dreams.....Happy Trails and Kumbaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment