Monday, June 13, 2011

Things to Ponder

This will be a busy (busier than normal) work week. My boss is in town and we have several meetings and such. So you may not get posts for a few days. With that said, I will leave you with a few things to think about. A lot of this will be in future posts.
1 - Total Forgiveness - have you ever thought about what this truly means? How easy is it for you to forgive? Does it depend on the act against you?
2 - This little piggy. Especially the "roast beef" part.
3 - onions. Have you ever thought about first time an onion was bitten into?
4 - listen to any good music lately?
5 - Dodger fans. Will we win it all (even though we aren't looking that great right now). Why I think we will.

A couple of more random thoughts.
After watching "Back To The Future" recently, I realized that when you talk to a person and the seem like they are in a hurry and maybe a little weird, that may be for a reason.

When I look at that old beat up dump truck rolling down the highway, I think of the world. That nasty, ugly truck was once new."

And finally. To quote Lebron James on when he was asked if he was upset that many fans were happy that the Miami Heat lost the NBA championship. “Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

1 comment:

  1. I just have one question....Will the Dodgers still be fielding a team July 1st? They have no money and have to give Manny $8.3 million in the next few weeks and his not even playing.

    Sincerely,
    Fat-Ass Harold, I mean Fedex Harold

    ReplyDelete