Saturday, July 18, 2009

What Am I...

the quick version
What am I.....
reading: Elyon by Ted Dekker and Kaci Hill (yes - still reading it - it is a great book, but I am reading other things as well)
Anabaptist Preaching - David B. Greiser and Michael A. King
The BIBLE - I am reading it from start to finish, but I am taking my time and actually thinking about what I am reading.

Sad about: The stupid Dodgers - lost 2 in a row since the All Star break

Watching: Frost/Nixon - pretty good so far. I had to do a persuasive speech in college and I chose to try and persuade the class that Richard Nixon was a good president. I actually persuaded many of them. I will try to dig up that speech...it is probably junk.

Listening to: too much to list

eating: Mexican cornbread and lots of it

Thinking about: too much to type

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Cronkite: we really did lose the best news anchor ever.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_walter_cronkite

http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php?entrycode=cronkitewal

No comments:

Post a Comment