Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday things and things

Back from Illinois - quick trip but a productive one.
Good meetings, good networking and good rubbing elbows with the Big boys.
Great to be back home.
Had a great flight - wonderful views of the sun setting from my seat all the way in the back of the plane and all to myself (the row - not the plane). On both legs of the trip (on the way up and on the way back) I sat either just in front or just in back of young kids. I heard some funny stuff, got my seat kicked a few times, but it was good. Listening to the excitement of kids flying and seeing things out the window and questions they asked their parents and grandparents was refreshing. It reminded me of how I think we all should be about life. Trying to be excited about it. Asking questions no matter how stupid they may sound. Smiling at the little things. Life is hard and stressful enough so when we get the chance we need to smile and laugh and act crazy - just like a kid.
Still working (does thinking about count as working on) the Forgiveness blog....well ... I thought I had more on my mind than that ....Have a great Saturday
Now I must get back to my "desk" work.

No comments:

Post a Comment