Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Having a Conference Call with 2 of My selves

Don't break out the straight jacket.....yet. I have been having this office phone for over 2 years. In that time, I had the need to conference in 2 people once. Well today I needed to do it again and I didn't remember how to do it. I had to pull the book out. Luckily one of the parties didn't answer so I had a small reprieve. I told the other guy I would call him back. In the meantime I opened the book. I called my work cell phone and told Wade to hang on while I call the other Wade. Then I called my personal Cell and told that Wade I had the other Wade on hold and that Wade would conference them both in. My first try didn't work. I hit the wrong button. So I called the Wade back and he asked why did I keep on calling him. I said I needed to test my Conference call set up abilities and told him to chill out while I called the other Wade. I called the other Wade and he gave me the same attitude. What is with these Wades. So this time it worked. The first Wade was able to conference the other 2 Wade's in. The conversation from there was quite interesting but super pointless. Finally the first Wade thanked the other 2 for helping him test the conference call system. Before hanging up, the other Wade's gave Wade the attitude again. Man, you cant get away from attitude these days.
Finally the first Wade - heard a Wade voice inside of him. The Wade voice said that he shouldn't share this with anyone, but now that you are reading this, he didn't listen.
I think Wade needs to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment