Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flying high again

When we landed in New Orleans back in April ( after a loooooooong flight from Alaska) I didn't want to see an airport for awhile. That flight seems like eons ago and here I am back at MSY. Very early. Very early in the am and somewhat early for my flight. I hate rushing at airports. Lots of people here this morning. I got to go through that scanner thing. No biggie. You stand in a cylinder thing put your shoeless feet on the yellow feet painted on the floor and raise your hands. Then you are done. Now I am sitting at the gate. Waiting for my Southwest flight (haven't been on the SW in a long time). ESPN is on the TV. They have some nice seats. Like miny recliners. With a little table for my yet to be drank coffee. Shoot. This is as close to first class as I will get today on this flight but it ain't a bad start. Hope the coffee is good. All in all. I would rather be home in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment