Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm up to my knees...

I had to walk over my customer today to give them some stuff. Plus we had to discuss a new leak check solution. The new solution ( a whopping $150.00 per gallon - glad I don't have to pay for it) is called Snoop. I couldn't help it. My entire walk back to my office I kept singing the Pepsi Maxx commercial with Snoop Dog. "I'm up to my knees in zero calories...Snoooop. " I must say, I don't like Pepsi - too sweet. Diet Pepsi - tastes like soap. Pepsi maxx - I have no I-clue ( I meant to say "I-clue) what it tastes like. I do love this commercial. It is one of those that never gets old ( to me). You've seen it. The Pepsi guy and Coke guy are competing while building their displays. Then finally the Pepsi guy builds a stage looking thing and Snoop Dog comes out and raps "I'm up to my knees in zero calories..." then the coke dude Yells "Snoooop". Funny. I like this commercial but actually resent the one with the tanning polar bears. Come on. You can't disrespect the Coke bear like that. Plus how can a bear get a big boat like that and pay for the gas. I figured if I wrote about the tune it would leave my head but it didn't. So " I'm up to my knees in zero calories....Snoop."

No comments:

Post a Comment