Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wjat am I...

WHAT AM IReadingInkheart by Cornelia Funke and Talking The Walk by Marva Dawn. What’s in the (ever-growing) stack? Cornelia Funke's Inkspell and Inkdeath, The Fugitive Menno Simons by Myron S. Ausburger, Walking East To West by Ravi Zacharias, William Pitt The Younger by P.W. Wilson, Amazing Grace - William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery by Eric Metaxas, Boneman's Daughters by Ted Dekker, Martin Luther - Selections from His Writings - Edited by John Dillenberger, Secret Germany by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, Sense and Sensuality - Jesus Talks With Oscar Wilde by Ravi Zacharias. (All of these books will get read sooner or later).
What’s on the wish list – or Possible Future reads: DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown; The Twilight books, All of the James Lee Burke books I haven’t read – I used to read all of his books, but got sidetracked. I need to catch up. Especially with the Dave Robicheux novels. The latest John Grisham - I can't remember the name. After visiting a local Barnes and Noble yesterday, I want to read or re-read some Hemingway and Truman Capote.
(I guess I should get cracking on the reading!) I need to retire!

WHAT AM IWatching – on TV - Dancing With the Stars is over for the Season. Still love Extreme Home Makeover (AKA The Sunday Cry). Greys Anatomy, Castle (Castle is a really good show that I didn’t think I would like, but it is a remarkable show). Ghost Whisperer reruns and if we catch it on Friday.
Movies – recently have seen: InkHeart – great movie. Race To Witch Mountain – ok. The Game Plan – good.

Nothing else really.


WHAT AM IStudying – The Play Clueless at Christmas. I play Jim. Have to study study study those lines.


WHAT AM Istressed about – Learning all of the lines for the play.


WHAT AM Ianticipating - Ketchup - GET IT?


WHAT AM Ihappy about – I’m livin!


WHAT AM Ithinking about – issues that in the greater Mennonite Church and the local church that bother me.


WHAT AM Ilistening to – at the moment – Sugarland. Have been listening to a lot lately. Too much to list. But here is the short list: Owl City, Clyde Hopkins, Alicia Keys and Jay-Z (just that one song Empire State of Mind), Miley Cyrus (I aint kidding), Susan Boyle, Hurricane Bells, 3 oh! 3, Band of Skulls, Lights, Lady Ga Ga, Bebo Norman, Chris Tomlin, Tenth Ave. North, etc etc etc.




WHAT AM Idown about... Phil John's passing. Real good man! Always enjoyed talking to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment