Monday, December 7, 2009

WCC is Back

I am Back…What a long and strange trip is has been.
I have not BlogD in a long while. As you can tell. All 3 of you who read this junk.
So, Where the heck have I been?
I can tell you now. Couldn’t tell you before. Sorry.
I have been away.
I have been on a top-secret mission. A project for the British Government with my good friend, Coleus Bond 0022. He is James’s cousin, twice removed.
Anyway, in my absence I had lined up 2 of my dearest friends, Maenad T. Smothers and Jimmy J. Jackson, to do guest posts. But I noticed when I posted this note, they didn’t do jack!
They had some great ideas lined up. Maenad planned on expounding on his love of Rap music and the TV show Ghost Whisperer. He had a huge 5-part essay on why Ghost Whisperer and Cool Moe Dee go hand in hand.
Jimmy; on the other hand had a twelve-part essay on why Hillary Duff should run for President (when she is old enough). He also planned on a 3 part session on the healing powers of Shanaia Twain’s song, Come on Over.
Sorry (or maybe I am not sorry) you missed these guest Blogs. I will check on them to see why the heck they didn’t post.
Well, I am back. I will post a proper blog soon.
While I was gone, I barely read. I rarely wrote. I didn’t watch any movies.
Pretty uninspiring, I know.
My goal to Blog everyday was really shattered. So I will try to make up for lost time. At the same time I don’t want to put crap on here that is worse than what I already put on here. Oh by the way – while I was gone, my English and my grammar got worser.
Well, I didn’t blog, but the Brits were quite happy with my work.
Would you like a spot of tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment