Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the Major League Baseball Playoffs are here

Since (whoever reads this) you had to endure my Dodger rants throughout this baseball season, I feel obligated to share my post season picks with you.

I won't go into great detail.

I picked an all LA World Series (Dodgers vs. Angels) when the season began so I will stick with that.

National League
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Dodgers wins series in 5 games (5 game series)
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Colorado Rockies
Phillies in 5

NLCS
Dodgers vs. Phillies
Dodgers in 6 (7 game series)

American League
Los Angeles Angels vs. Boston Red Sox
Angels in 5
New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins
Yankees in 4.

ALCS
Angels vs. Yankees
Angels in 7

World Series
Dodgers vs. Angels
Dodgers in 7

Dodgers.....Your World Series Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment