Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in Time?

For some reason, I feel like I have going back in time when it comes to music.
Other than Lucinda Williams and Rosanne Cash (although they both have new stuff but have both been around awhile) I have been hitting the 80's music.
On my mp3 last week I went back and listened to 80's hard rock band Ratt. I even listened to some Ozzy Osbourne. Maybe because Kelly is on Dancing With The Stars. ???.
I also landed on Sigue Sigue Sputnik and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
In my car I have Sirius Satellite radio. I have been listening to 1st Wave - the 80'2 alternative channel. All sorts of "blasts from the past" have been on the radio.
Tears for Fears
Wang Chung
The Cure
REM
Blondie
Big Country
Psychedelic Furs
Peter Murphy

One song stuck out. IT wasn't even one of my favorites back in the day, but I really like it now.
The song is Pure by Lightning Seeds.

check it out. It is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment