Thursday, September 24, 2009

It has been over a week...so

What's the deal?
I've been busy with medical issues, but thank God I didn't end up in the hospital. It was close. Still have the issues but I am taking enough drugs to test positive on one hundred drug screens. oh well....gotta get better.

So during the week and one day of not blogging...

I am still reading Green by Ted Dekker and Anabaptist Preaching - edited by David B. Greiser and Michael A. King. This book has a different writer for each chapter. I am looking forward to the ones I haven't read yet, but especially Chapter 8.
Books on the stack (waiting to be read):
Boneman's Daughter - Ted Dekker
Talking The Walk - Marva Dawn
Walking From East To West - Ravi Zacharias
Secret Germany - Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh
Sense and Sensuality: Jesus Talks With Oscar Wilde on the Pursuit of Pleasure - Ravi Zacharias
"I BETTER GET TO READING!!!!!"

I do realize I stress too much. Even though I know the Truth and it does set me free. I still stress. sometimes I stress and don't realize it. I stress trying to get away from a place to go to a place so I can de-stress. Boy That is stressful!
So I lift my .5L of Nestle Pure Life Water (half of the label is written in Spanish) to NO STRESS!

TV. Here is my admission section. America's Got Talent is over. It was a great season. Dancing With the Stars has started. It should be a great season. Gray's Anatomy starts tonight. I didn't think we would watch it (and wait for it on DVD) but oh well.

Movies: we have the John Adams Documentary waiting (from NETFLIX) to be watched. Looking forward to that.
Can't remember what we have seen lately. I guess it wasn't good. Oh, we did watch 17 Again. It was actually good.

The Dodgers. We lost last night but so did the Rockies. We are 5 games up with 11 to go. Magic number is 6. Getting closer. This too, is part of my stress.

NFL. My week 2 picks were cruddy. I am embarrassed to say I went 7 - 0 (18-14 overall). I think that is the worst I have done...in a long time. Week 2 is usually a hard week for me (but 7 - 9 ...come on Wade). Hopefully week 3 will bode me better (not sure if that is proper English - grade me).
My fantasy team rolled - thanks Chris Johnson!
I am 2 - 0 in the Crystal Ball Pick 'em league, so that is so far so good.

Music: I have been listening to Opera lately.........and I like it!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment