Friday, September 4, 2009

OK (LA) this is weird


On my lap top I have an LA Dodgers sticker....the "LA" symbol...
(the one you see above)
well, I had a little nick (funny - if you get it...) on the right hand corner of the "L". I tried to straighten it out and ....WAM....I nicked (there it is again) (origin of the sticker)the end of the sticker....well I look at it and immediately think.....MAN.........
It now looks like the Rocky Mountains.........oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Rockies (of Colorado) are only 5.5 games behind us (the DODGERS) going into tonight...........
I am stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am I reading too much into things.....?
I really have to quit being into sports.....................I have said that so many times in the past.....now it is time for Fantasy Football..........more stress.......................CAN I MAKE IT??

No comments:

Post a Comment