Wednesday, September 16, 2009

11-5 : not my best start to NFL Season picks, but...

Well, Week 1 is in the books and I ended up 11-5 on my NFL picks.
Not the best, but I will take it for now.
I missed on Philly vs. Carolina - I didn't show Philly any love but I didn't think Carolina would stink up the joint.
Jets vs. Houston - I am not crowning Mark Sanchez as Joe Namath II, but he looked pretty good. Houston - I thought was better.
Denver vs. Cinci - fluke. That play will never happen again in any game this season.
Miami vs. Atlanta - I still don't think Atlanta is as good as people want to think they are.
Arizona vs. SF - Kurt Warner hurt me in Fantasy Football too!

So. What will next week bring?
There are some tough week 2 games, so we shall see...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment