Saturday, June 13, 2009

What am I... Saturday 6-13-09

What am I...

reading: I am still reading Lunatic (it has been a busy week - not much reading time) but I only have about 10 pages left. On deck - Elyon Ted Dekker and Kaci Hill, Boneman's Daughters by Ted, Anabaptist Preaching (part of a speaking class I am taking through Eastern Mennonite University in Lancaster (PA) (AWESOME class), The Little Prince and Medieval Warfare.

watching: We watched Revolutionary Road with the Titanic twins - Kate and Leonardo - it was "ok". That's it. We have been watching DVD's by Jeanne Robertson. This lady is FUNNY and CLEAN. Imagine that. You have to check her out. http://www.jeannerobertson.com/humor_store.htm

listening to: At this Very Moment I am listening to Randy Travis' Glory Train: Songs of Faith, Worship and Praise and Worship and Faith LPs on the Rhapsody. I am not a huge Randy fan but I do like these 2 records. He mixes some good ole' time hymns and worship songs in his Randy Travis way. Really good. Most of the week I have been listening to a MP3 disc in my car with some of my all time favorite records on it (by the way - the research for "wade's top 100" is back on...look for it to hit the blog in a few months). On this mp3, I have records by For Squirrels, Matthew Sweet, REM, The Refreshments, Cranberries, Third Eye Blind...just to name a few.

anxious about: LSU begins play today in the College World Series. Yes, I am nervous. I know what happens will happen, but when I watch LSU sports (especially BIG games) my stomach hurts. They have the best team of the 8, but whoever gets to the CWS deserves it and can win it.

excited about: LSU in the CWS. Also, and I apologise for not mentioning it earlier, 3 blogs that I have linked. If you want some great reading, click on all of the blogs in the upper right of the screen. You won't be disappointed!

sad about: Calvin Borel not winning the Belmont last week, but very happy for Kent Desormeaux.

thinking about: Always thinking about New York City.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man. I spend most of my time watching LSU football through my fingers or from the kitchen because I have to get up and walk around.

    Your stomach must be feeling pretty good after last night, though!

    ReplyDelete