Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rude

Rude

Do you ever go out in public and people are rude?
I am not talking about the general public – they get be as rude as they want to be. I am talking about the people at the places you are spending money at. The grocery stores, the restaurants, etc.
In my line of work, I deal with vendors and such. They really have some rude people out there. Not to put a monetary value on things, but we aren’t buying a 3.99 happy meal from these folks. We are spending BIG bucks. Have you checked the price of a Tire lately (a truck – BIG truck – not a car)? They are not cheap.
My vent is why be rude. Why let me get through 98% of what I need and then decide to say “Wrong department, I’ll transfer you.”
Sometimes I wish I could be rude and get a way with it. But then again, that would be rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment