Saturday, August 31, 2013

TTMOLS or OPATAIS or...

I have a problem. Or a solution. Or neither. 
I think way ahead and obsess over it.
Like when we go on a trip. Sometimes I wish we could plan a trip and I not think about it constantly until a couple of weeks before. 
That, of course, would be impossible. Or would it?
I talk too much. I talk Too much about things in my head. 
Like books. I'm thinking I need to finish a short story I started reading, before starting a book I just downloaded.  The thought is normal, but I think I just said it out loud - twice. 
I don't think I have OCD, Or COD, or TTMOLS, or OPATAIS, or whatever. I can't even spell those. 
In my young adult life, if I would accidentally touch my left knee, I would make sure I would touch my right. Or if I had an itch on my right forearm, I would rub it, but then rub my left. You get the picture. 
Was there something in the water?
I make a lot of notes, but rarely look at them. And the stuff still gets done. Hmmmm?
Sometimes I say ( out loud ) that I will try to be quiet for awhile. This never works. 
I talk a lot and am comfortable talking to people, but yet I tend to shy away from the general public, If I can. Weird I know. 
Like this blog. Up until this point, I actually thought of deleting the whole thing ( this post) and moving on. But thoughts are thoughts. 
And if you ever offer me "a penny for my thoughts" you better offer up at least 10 bucks, because I have a lot of them.
Happy Saturday. Have a thought provoking day and talk about it as much as you want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment