Saturday, August 31, 2013

Football is here ...Taking the High Road

LSU football that is.....
In the past, I have always tried to make predictions. I even went as far as picking champs in each conference, etc. but this year, I won't bore you with the gory details. Plus, I don't think my brain could take all of the thoughts. 
So I will leave it at this. 
Here are just a few predictions to get it started. 
Either LSU or Alabama will win the SEC and whoever does, will also win it all. If you "put a gun to my head" I would (sorry Tigers) pick Bama. But also look out for Florida and S. Carolina. 
Ohio State will play (and lose to) either Bama or LSU in the Championship game. 
Here are a few more NCAA Football predictions. 
Johnny Manziel will Not win the Hiesman Trophy. And it won't be Jadeveon Clowney from S. Carolina either. 
Tulane will win 6 games. 
The SEC will once again rule college football.
That's about all I have this year.
Look for my NFL predictions this week. Also we will re-visit my MLB picks to see how they are stacking up. 
GEAUX Tigers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment