Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to Blog

For a long time now, I have had the desire and urge to get back to blogging on my page. Whatever blocked the actual "getting there" did a great job. If you look, you can see the huge time gap between blogs. 
It's almost embarrassing. 
But here I am. Going to give it another go. 
The blog will be as it was before. No real frills, but honest, random thoughts. I will write down what clutters my head and mind. Maybe if I write, I can think more clearly.  Who knows?  
I will write about things I like. Food, music, sports, God, etc. 
I will touch on sports, but don't worry, every blog won't be about the Dodgers or LSU. I won't make you listen to my music, but hopefully open up your music doors. 
You will get very little politics, if any. Politics actually bore me to tears. I do, however, think that we (as a society) find it very easy to blame politicians or religion on our problems. Maybe that's about all the politics you will get on this blog. 
Anyway, if you read, I hope you enjoy. If you don't.....


No comments:

Post a Comment