Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Quit hits...formerly "What Am I..."

Check out today's quote. "Politics, as the word is commonly understood, are nothing but corruptions." Jonathan Swift.
This could not be more true. Especially down in Louisiana.

Doves on Ice: Wish we could have took a picture. This morning, 3 doves were trying to get water from out frozen bird bath. Yes, it is that cold in south Louisiana.

I am still reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Great book, but I don't have a heck of a lot of time to read these days. The Ole J*O*B* is taking a lot of that time.
Losing hair everyday.

Go Bengals - that is the Cincinnati Bengals. Not really a Bengals fan. If I had to pick an AFC team to root for each year, they would be it - probably. They are my little brothers team.
But I picked them this week in the Crystal Ball Challenge. I only missed 2 this year, but more importantly I have 9 of the 12 play off teams still available. So that is good. All I have to do is pick good in the playoffs and I have a shot to win the $$$$$. I have no idea how much.

I am contemplating how to spend the money. After we win the power ball tonight.

Watched: Julie and Julia - great flick. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - pretty good.

Roll Tide: yes I rooted for Bama - vs. Florida and Texas. Hey I like Nick Saban. I like Les Miles too, but I wish Nick was still our coach. I know my buddy Jeff is happy.

I seem to be indecisive when I turn on my mp3 player. So lately my go to group has been Sugarland.
Yesterday, after I figured out the MESS (my load schedule) I played Sugarland for about 2 hours straight while I entered the mountain of loads in the system.
Good group.
I love the song Keep You.

Future blogs: My dismal NFL and NCAA football prediction outcome.....I stunk.
Top 100 - still working on it.

oh well, that is it for today.

Go Bengals.
Sorry Doug Heffernin!

No comments:

Post a Comment