Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adding to the Noise

Yesterday was Music Monday and I missed it. Really too busy to even think about getting on the web. Today is really the same but sometimes you have to make the break!
Adding to the Noise of the last post...Quick Hits and to go along with Music Monday.

I have been really getting into the band All Time Low lately. Really just a few of their tunes. But one Therapy is a good one.

The words are quite interesting.

also have been listening to Tenth Ave. North and Switchfoot.
There is too, a really good Christian group or singer - not sure (need to research) Addison Road.
(I will report on A.R. next week)

Today however is a Train day.

I will listen to Train's new CD Save Me, San Francisco.

Next Monday I will report on it.

The music research for Wade's Top 100 has taken a back seat to my busy work schedule.
But hopefully soon I can start on it again and finish it. I am close...but I can't yet smell the cigar.

If the aliens stop taking me up into space and Force me to watch hours and hours of YO! MTV RAPS...I may be able to get somewhere.

Also - I take each day at a time. Yesterday was SUPER BUSY, but it was my best day (work day) in a long while.

In the Spirit of My ancestor - 12 times removed - Hernando Julio Jorge Perez Cortez...........

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment