Saturday, August 6, 2011

As I was Cleaning the Toilets ...

I love smelling .... the SMELL sense is definitely one of my favorites. I am truly grateful to the Good Lord for creating the nose.
I honestly could say that if I had to choose between sight and smell, it would be a difficult choice. Sight would probably win, but it wouldn't be easy. As long as my memory holds up, I would imagine I could remember what things smelled like. But I would surely miss sniffing.
So as I was cleaning bathrooms this morning and smelling the wonderful aroma of the bathroom cleaner, It made me think of some of my favorite smells.
So as I cleaned I thought of other wonderful scents ...
here are a few - (I had to expand from 5 - see below) ...
My original Top 5 were (in no particular order)
Bleach
Original Irish Spring Soap
fresh cut grass
tomatoes with fresh herbs and onions
gas - use your imagination
to add to those 5 I had to expand to a top 10... those 5 are still in the top 10
here are the other 5 (again in no particular order)
the tomato plant - when pruned by hand - the smell on your fingers
the nail place (acetone etc)
the perfect rose
the Jasmin flower
bathroom cleaner
I did a smells blog awhile back. To check it out look in the Archives of the blog from 2010 - October - "Wade's Top 5 Scents"

No comments:

Post a Comment