Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Want to ask God about T-Rex (and other Saturday thoughts)

Saturday random thoughts

Ate at the Mozella IHOP for the first time today. Very good. I love the omelets and pancakes. Will go back in 6 months. 

One of my favorite things lately is toasted pop tarts. I like them because you get the right amount of crunch and softness.   

Another hot day. Oh well. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's message at church. It will be part 2. Brother Butch's topic is 10 reasons why Heaven      Last Sunday he asked us to think of things we would look forward to and questions. Ever since I was young. I really wanted to know the truth about dinosaurs. I believe they existed but when? Where? The thoughts about them are far too many to write about. I hear all kind of theories and have read lots of scientific thoughts. But to get the rock solid truth I guess I will have to wait. 
I also want to know and understand the solar system, galaxies, etc. Just trying to wrap my brain around that hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment