Thursday, June 2, 2011

Do you ever feel like MONK?



I was in a local Printer/office supply store today picking up my new Rubber stamp (I was getting tired of handwriting "Approved - Wade Cortez - Taft and the date on countless numbers of invoices). while I was waiting I noticed a stack of legal pads on the shelf and one of them (about a third way down on the stack) had some bent edges. That actually bothered me. Then while I was paying for the stamp, they had a rack of various business cards and one was cocked up to the left. Yes - I had to straighten it. And on my way out of the store I had to go straighten that legal pad. And I think I unconsciously looked around the store (keep in mind it is a real small area of store where the public actually does business in) real quick to see if anything else was "out of sorts." So was my "Inner MONK" coming out? Not sure.



Just in case you don't know, MONK is a TV show the USA Network. Adrian Monk is a detective who is obsessive-compulsive. It is actually a pretty good show.












No comments:

Post a Comment